Sunday, September 21, 2008

Disclaimer.

I am a promoter from a small town. The kids in the town have no real access to some of the better music that is out there. I am going to try and post older albums, and ep's before uploading a newer album. I am going to be getting most of my links from other blogs as well. If you are in a band, or label in which I have posted something and wish for it to be removed please email me at mitchwetton@hotmail.com. Again I am posting this for kids who would never hear this shit anyways, and posting links to the Myspace pages, and direct links to where the music can be purchased. 

For people downloading who are unfamiliar with RAR files, they are basically like ZIP files, it is a compressed folder holding the MP3s. For PC users, open the files with Winrar, and for Mac users, use Stuffit Expander. All the files can be played in iTunes.

No comments: